TIRUMALA, NOVEMBER 20: With an intension to enhance the services at Laddu token issuing counters in VQC I and additional laddu counters in Tirumala, TTD will launch a new voluntary service which is a part of Srivari Seva on December 10, said TTD Tirumala JEO Sri KS Srinivasa Raju.
Addressing media persons at Annamaiah Bhavan in Tirumala on Tuesday, he said, the new service has been named as “Laddu Prasada Seva” which is almost on the lines of Parakamani Seva which was launched by TTD on August 17 this year. “Initially we will utilise their services in four counters at both the places”. The JEO later elaborated on the terms and conditions, guidelines to be followed by “Laddu Prasada Sevakulu”.
· Laddu Prasada Seva is an activity where the enrolled devotees sell laddu prasadam tokens to the pilgrims by collecting the requisite money from the pilgrims.
· Interested pilgrims / devotees should register online for Laddu Prasada Seva, who will be here-by addressed as “Laddu Prasada Sevakulu”.
· Upper age limit of Laddu Prasada Sevakulu is 65years.
· Both male and female sevakulu can take part in this seva.
· Laddu Prasada Sevakulu should be from Hindu religion only.
· Laddu Prasada Sevakulu should be healthy i.e., physically strong, mentally fit as they have to perform the Seva by sitting in the counters for longer duration.
· At present devotees from Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kerala states are alone eligible to register for Laddu Prasada Seva.
· Laddu Prasada Sevakulu may opt for either 4 days slot or 5 days slot.
· Laddu Prasada Seva for 4-day slot will commence on Thursday and conclude on Sunday. First 3 days they will render their services at Laddu Prasada Seva counters. The final day, they will render their service inside the temple. They should report for enrolment on Wednesday before 02.00 PM at Srivari Seva Sadan (inside APSRTC Bus station), Tirumala.
· Laddu Prasada Seva for 5-day slot will commence on Sunday and conclude on Thursday. First 4 days they will render their services at Laddu Prasada Seva counters. On the final day, they will render their service inside the temple. They should report for enrolment on Saturday before 02.00 PM at Srivari Seva Sadan (inside APSRTC Bus station), Tirumala.
· Laddu Prasada Sevakulu should also bring a passport size photo along with original and photo copy of their In-Service or Pensioner ID Card while reporting at Srivari Seva Sadan Office which is mandatory. They will be trained at Seva Sadan on their activity a day before the commencement of their services.
Later elaborating on Parakamani Seva, the JEO said, the seva which was launched on August 17 has been running successfully yielding fruitful results to TTD. “Today with Parakamani Seva we could able clear all the currency bags which have accumulated in the last few years. So far 681 sevakulu have rendered services in Parakamani Seva. I thank all of them on behalf of TTD for their services”, the JEO added.
TTD Additional CVSO Sri Sivakumar Reddy, PRO Sri T Ravi, EDP Managers Sri Bhaskar and Sri Balaji Prasad were also present.
ADVANCE BOOKING OF ARJITHA SEVA TICKETS GETS A NEW LOOK
With an aim to have accountability and transparency in the system of issuing advance booking of Arjitha Seva tickets, the TTD has streamlined the entire system with the electronic allotment way which came into effect from November 16, said TTD Tirumala JEO Sri KS Sreenivasa Raju.
Addressing media persons at Annamaiah Bhavan in Tirumala on Tuesday, he said every day the Arjitham office in Tirumala receives nearly 350-400 applications from pilgrims seeking advance booking of reservation of arjitha seva tickets.
“To have transparency we have introduced some revolutionary mechanism”, he added and listed out the norms in the new electronic management system.
Ø The letters or covers received from the pilgrims will be given numbering called “Tappal Queue Management System”.
Ø Generate unique Id number for each cover and requisition
Ø The request should not exceed more than five arjitha seva tickets
Ø The request should have correct mobile number and residential address
Ø Tickets will be allotted only based on the available quota of the particular arjitha sevas under advanced booking category.
Ø Checking the regret reasons at the primary level itself. The reasons for rejection of the requests as follows:
1. Insufficient and excess DD amount
2. If DD is expired
3. Request for excess number of seva tickets
4. No id proof attached.
5. If the DD is not sent in the name of Executive Officer, TTDs
CHANGE IN ANGAPRADAKSHINA TICKETS ISSUING TIMINGS
For the convenience of the visiting pilgrims who prefer to take Angapradakshina tickets, TTD has changed the timing of issuance of these tickets from 6pm to 2pm which will come into force from November 22.
To avoid long waiting queue lines for the Angapradakshina tickets, the temple management has taken a decision to issue these tickets every day by 2pm itself on first-come-first-basis only.ttd parakamaniladdu prasada sevattd laddu sevattd parakamani sevaparakamanittd srivari sevaparakamani sevaladdu seva